Luxury Villas and Homes COVID-19 Policy on Managed Villas
We understand that flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19-related flight cancellations or travel restrictions, the below terms and conditions apply:
In the event your trip is disrupted, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below.
- Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
- Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
- For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
- Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
- Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available.
- There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
- Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
- Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
- Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
- The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
- Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
- Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
Our Partner’s COVID-19 Policy
For villas that are not part of our managed portfolio, please reach out to us at ([email protected]) so we can provide you with the latest cancellation policy for your desired property.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
For our exclusively managed villas, we operate to 5-star standards and have adapted our usual practices in line with World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and best global practices to ensure the villas remain a COVID-safe getaway:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas to ensure all areas are duly covered prior to check-in.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are available on request.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands, and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving food and beverages.
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!
- In line with the vaccination rollouts in Phuket & Samui, we are delighted to inform you that 90% of our local team members have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
SHA Extra Plus Certifications
- ‘Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration’ (SHA) Extra Plus certification (SHA ++) has been granted to the majority of our exclusively managed villas.
- This certification is a government approved layer of safety to boost confidence among domestic and international tourists in regard to safety and health protocol.
Please Note: Guidelines may vary for a few villas. Please double check with our Reservations team ([email protected]) upon enquiry.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines & Requirements for Thailand
(updated 24 June 2022)
Before planning your trip to Thailand, please confirm if you are eligible for travel into Thailand with the Thai Embassy in your country. Please also note that the following information is subject to frequent change, which may not be reflected in this guide.
Fully vaccinated travellers are allowed to enter the country by air, provided that they meet the following requirements:
- A valid passport.
- Certificate of Vaccination
- All travellers 18 years of age and older must have been fully vaccinated for at least
14 days with an approved vaccine before entering Thailand.
- Travellers of 5 to 17 years of age should either be accompanied by parents or must
have received at least 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before
Travellers who are unvaccinated are also allowed to enter the country by air, provided that they meet the following requirements:
- A valid passport.
- Proof of a negative RT-PCR test result or professional ATK taken within 72 hours of trave.
Please see a list of Thailand-approved vaccines and additional general requirements HERE.